Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Gorilla tape: Good as it claims?

wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

I went to HD awhile back looking for some duct tape. The woman took me to
the paint department, and tried to sell me the gorilla tape. Had a way of
enthusiatically talking about the product.

I found my way to the HVAC area and bought a bigger roll of Nashua brand for
less money. My usage of duct tape doesn't require anything beyond that.

If it did, I wouldn't be using duct tape.

Jon