Posted to alt.home.repair
scorpionleather scorpionleather is offline

Default Pool replastering DIY how-to guides?

I might try replasting our gunite pool myself. The cost of raw materials
for plaster is about the same as raw materials for high quality pool paint.
If I do an imperfect job at plaster, I figure will still be superior to a
good paint job. I found the following how-to guides. Amazingly there is
not a single book written on this subject (at least when I searched Amazon).
Are there any other good resources I should look at besides these links?

http://www.truetex.com/pool.htm

http://sgm.cc/download/installationm...amondBrite.pdf
http://sgm.cc/html/productorderpage.html (install guide video on CD)
http://www.mapei.it/referenze/Multim...ries_TD_EA.pdf