kenR

Default Continuing saga of WOODCRAFT/JORGENSEN

In article ogers.com,
says...
On 28-Oct-2003, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Perhaps they confirmed "receipt" of the order, but not necessarily that it
would be shipped or that your CC has been approved.

Maybe the web page programmers botched it and issue a confirmation
by mistake. After all, how much software is actually reliable?

Getting one's shorts in a knot over this issue seems to me a
waste of energy. I've missed lots of opportunities - I get
over it.

Mike

Actually, I'm fairly certain that what they did was to set up their
system to remove things from inventory when the purchase was completed,
and not when the customer placed it in their cart. It's all water under
the bridge in any case. I have a local Rockler's that is more than
happy to take my money.