Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default HOA demands Marine remove bumper-stickers

In article ,
willshak wrote:

The US Navy: America's first line of defense.
The US Marine Corps: America's first line of Offense.

The US Army Airborne: Death from above.
The US Marine Corps: Death from everywhere.
:-)

Me? I was Navy.

I guy I worked with a few years was a retired Navy Medic that served
with the Marines. Every time he ran into a Jarhead he enjoyed reminding
them that while the Marines are the best in the world at blowing up
things and killing people, things that require more finesse (such as
keeping their skinny little a**es alive) fell to the Navy. Never got an
argument. (g).

--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

--PJ O'Rourke