Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog olddog is offline

Default Prevent weeds between patio slabs

"rss1" wrote in message
On May 25, 8:51 am, Ernie Willson wrote:
Just wondering...Where is "here" Is it Ontario Canada?

Thanks,
EJ in NJ

wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 12:46:19 -0600, "Bob M." wrote:

Yes I belive Ontario is the "here" he refers to. Unless your a
farmer or a golf club, no chemical attacts on weeds
allowed. The parks around my house are of sea of white dandilions,
waiting for the wind. I understand
we're allowed to bring it over the boarder from the USA, just not
allowed to apply it. Hummmm.
Personally, I'm a weed burner guy for the patio stones, with the hose
handy in-case the landscaping
ties get involved.
.....Rob

The city of Austin put a note in the water bill asking citizens to stop
using stuff like weed-be-gone and weed-and-feed because of the city water
supply.

Makes sense to me. Agriculture is one of the biggest polluters in the world.
We don't need everyone using that stuff. Companies like Ortho and Scotts
could care less what they do to our water. Assholes.

od