Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
STEPHEN STEPHEN is offline

Default B&Q Diamond Card 10% discount valid throughout May

and talking to Gary Glitter

es" wrote in message
"Clive" wrote in message

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as
they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded
to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

--
Adrian C

It's been advertised throughout the day on TV so I am sure everyone
knows.

Unlike you most people have a life and don't sit around watching TV all
day.