Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Prevent weeds between patio slabs

On May 24, 8:21*am, wrote:
I have these concrete slabs on my patio, each about 3 feet square,
arranged in a matrix. *There is a gap between the slabs 1-2 inches
wide, and weeds like to grow through the gaps like mad. *There is
gravel there now, but soil has started accumulating and it's not
keeping the weeds out (this is how it was when I moved in).

What I really want to do is dig the gravel out and put something
impervious in it's place. *Something like concrete would be nice, but
I don't think that's the best solution. *Any suggestions? *The gaps
are fairly consistent, but not perfect I'm sure. *A type of liquid
rubber, or anything else that can be poured in and allowed to set
would be ideal, but I have no idea what is available.

The easiest and best way is Roundup and a Propane Weed burner when
they go brown. Your way is to much work, and weeds will grow back.