Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive[_2_] Clive[_2_] is offline

Default TIP: B&Q Diamond Card 10% discount valid throughout May

"Tim S" wrote in message
Adrian C coughed up some electrons that declared:

Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on
Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as
they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being
accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a
similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded
to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

Having been breaking concrete today, I feel over 60. Does that qualify me?

It helps if you read what is posted. Remind us all why you bothered.
The group for testing is alt.test