Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default how to wallpaper on glass ?

Eddy wrote:
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot wrote:
I think it's a really bad idea to wallpaper glass in case it gets
broken in the future by someone who doesn't know it's there.

Good thought, Si. You're obviously safety-conscious, which is good.

But the paper I've selected is sturdy one, so if somebody were to
press against one of the panels and crack the mirror the paper would
almost certainly hide the crack and stop any slivers of glass from
getting away. Also the mirrors are stuck into the wood panels by way
of adhesive on their backs, so if somebody snapped one of the mirrors
they wouldn't tumble down.

So I don't think hiding the mirrors behind wallpaper is a problem.

The problem is how to adhere the paper to the mirrors with a good
finish and possible be able to remove it at a later date.

Eddy.

Fairy nuff. I would expect normal Solvite or Polycell to do the job easily
enough as long as you didn't use too much paste, but as for getting it off
at a later date... well, it might get messy! PVA maybe?

Si