Nobody

Default Think twice before GIVING UP YOUR FREEDOMS.

In article , Mike in
Mystic wrote:

If you're really that intimidated by an end-user license agreement than you
need to drink some stronger Scotch and get some courage. Holy crap.

Ask the womon whose 13-year-old daugher downloaded some songs and is
now being sued by the RIAA.

Ask Tommy Chong.

Ask the researcher who was threatened with jail if he gave a paper on
how to decrypt some lame encryption method.

Ask the company that was legally restrained from selling refilled
inkjet cartridges for Lexmark inkjet printers.

A women was sued by Warner Brothers for trying to sell napkin holders
that were covered with fabric she bought that had Bugs Bunny images on
it.

Funny? You won't think so when they come for you.

Wake up, folks, we are giving up our freedoms one by one.