Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_4_] The Ranger[_4_] is offline

Default Neighbor's dead tree is leaning against my oak and threatening to fall on my property

JoeSpareBedroom wrote in message
I'm on good terms with this neighbor [..]

Of course, whatever annoyingly huge chunks end up in
the neighbor's yard would be his to deal with. Gigantic
chunks that the trash company won't take away unless
they charge extra. Probably requires renting a dumpster.

That's a policy only reserved for those very special, Good Neighbors. You
know the type: Filled with unsubstantiated promises and impossibly chipper
advice but incapable, and unable, to deliver on any of it. In the single
case, the whole damned thing would "fall back" into his property during one
of Ma Nature's wind shearing microgusts.

The Ranger