Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Whitney Wayne Whitney is offline

Default seeking 12 feet 5" exhaust hose

On 2009-04-27, A J Wright wrote:

I am seeking 12 to 15 feet long 5" diameter exhaust hose. This is
the Royal protable air conditioner I purchased at Costco. This is
picture of this protable air conditioner exhaust hose:
http://www.royalfulfillmentcorp.com/...1/ack09135.jpg

FYI, portable air conditioners that have only one hose are inherently
less efficient than those with two hoses. The one hose air
conditioners are constantly blowing air from inside your house to
outside, creating a negative pressure in the house. All the air that
leaves will be made up with exterior air, which is unconditioned.

Cheers, Wayne