Posted to alt.home.repair
A J Wright A J Wright is offline

Default seeking 12 feet 5" exhaust hose

I am seeking 12 to 15 feet long 5" diameter exhaust hose.
This is the Royal protable air conditioner I purchased at Costco.
This is picture of this protable air conditioner exhaust hose:
http://www.royalfulfillmentcorp.com/...1/ack09135.jpg
ARP-1000E or ARP-1000DE. This part can be twisted into the inner adapter
(which goes on the back of the air conditioner) and the flat (outer) adapter
(which goes on the end of the exhaust hose and into the window spacer) to
exhaust the hot air outside. This exhaust hose is 5 inches in diameter and
can extended 5 feet in length.
I think this hose is made of vinyl with wire around the hose. They only have
5 feet long hose. But I need 12 feet long. Can you please tell me where to
buy longer hose? Thank you.