Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle Gib Bogle is offline

Default Tiling on particle board

We are planning to replace the tiling on the bathroom floor in our
house. The particle board floor has already suffered a bit of water
damage in one spot (this I have attended to with a two-pot epoxy sealer,
which has soaked right in and made that patch very strong) therefore I
intend to make sure that the whole surface is properly prepared before
laying the new tiles. I could use the two-pot treatment, but it would
turn out quite expensive. I'd be grateful for suggestions about the
most suitable type of product to use for this purpose. Thanks.