Larry Blanchard

Default Think twice before buying a Stots dovetail jig.

In article 46Ylb.159788$9l5.158176@pd7tw2no, lid
says...
And did you contact Mr. Stots himself before posting in here? As an
individual purchaser, such a limitation really wouldn't bother me one way or
the other. And if I was in business, I'd probably be investing in something
like the Leigh dovetail jig pretty quickly.

I just found out about this myself. There's a pretty full discussion at:

http://www.gripe2ed.com/scoop/story/...0/22/221921/32

I would never "license" a tool as opposed to buying it. Applying
computer concepts to tools is asinine. Make that "more asinine" than
when applied to software :-).

Stots is on my bad guy list as of now. I will send email to the company
urging that they change their act and suggest that others do likewise.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?