Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

"Perry Aynum" wrote in message
I am not interested in suing the guy. But the last time he did this
little trick I had to ask him twice to move the drain. I am tempted to go
to the city so the butthead gets the message this time.

This is the missing piece of information. It would have been helpful if you
had shared that the first time around.

Report him to the city or sue him. He obviously is not a good neighbor.
Others have mentioned the potential repercussions. But sometimes we just
have to stand and fight. I always prefer to avoid them but am not afraid to
do it if necessary.

The city costs a lot less than lawyers.

Colbyt