Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

Perry Aynum wrote:
I do doubt that it will hurt your shed unless it is creating a bog
which would mean you other problems on the down hill side of your
shed.

But I shouldn't have to put on rubber boots just to go out to the
shed.
I am not interested in suing the guy. But the last time he did this
little trick I had to ask him twice to move the drain. I am tempted
to go to the city so the butthead gets the message this time.

If you;ve already dealt with him doing this once and he did it again, I'd agree.