Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

What kind of fence? Can you put something on your side of
the fence (lawn edging plastic stuff several inches tall?)
to keep the water out of your yard?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Perry Aynum" wrote in message
My next door neighbor has run his black corrugated pipe from
his downspouts
down to the back corner of our adjoining lot, right up the
the fence, and it
is draining directly onto my property, and drenching the
footings of my
shed.

I can't believe this is anything but intentional. In fact,
he did it a few
years ago, and even more blatantly, and halfway from front
to back, instead
of the back corner.

Do I have a reason to complain to the guy? Am I torqued
over nothing?
Someone please talk me out of calling him and "politely"
asking him to move
it again.

Or should I go out there at night, and push a long pole
through the fence
and push the drain back onto his yard, and see if it
magically reappears
again back towards my yard?