Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Neighbor Draining Roof onto My Property

Perry Aynum wrote:

My next door neighbor has run his black corrugated pipe from his
downspouts down to the back corner of our adjoining lot, right up the the
fence, and it is draining directly onto my property, and drenching the
footings of my shed.

I can't believe this is anything but intentional. In fact, he did it a
few years ago, and even more blatantly, and halfway from front to back,
instead of the back corner.

Do I have a reason to complain to the guy? Am I torqued over nothing?
Someone please talk me out of calling him and "politely" asking him to
move it again.

Or should I go out there at night, and push a long pole through the fence
and push the drain back onto his yard, and see if it magically reappears
again back towards my yard?

Call your Building Dept. or Code enforcement.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"