Leon

Default Jet table saw table out of tolerance

Bob, I would get back with Jet. BUT, you may want to reread what you have
written here and perhaps rephrase what your problem is. You are apparently
not using the right descriptions to describe the problem. You indicate that
the blade cuts deeper into the wood when you cross cut and push the wood
into the rear teeth of the wood. A blade is round and probably cannot cut
deeper into the wood at the back teeth. Perhaps you meant to say that the
blade cuts wider at the back of the blade....I guess. It seems to me that
if the blade is actually dead on parallel to the miter slot and the left
side of the table is not parallel to the blade, you would need to put shims
between the left side of the table and the slider setup, either at the front
or rear to bring the slide path parallel to the blade.