Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul[_20_] Paul[_20_] is offline

Default Need help locating table lift

Some kind of a table lift, possibly scissor type. It's use will be for a
model railroad layout. I want to slide it under a bed and when it's pulled
out it can be raised to about table height kinda like an ironing board. It
needs to be assisted somehow, pnuematics possibly, and a little more heavy
duty and stable than the ironing board legs. The size board it would need to
hold would be about 36" wide and 75" long. Googling isn't helping, maybe
don't quite know what to google for. All I'm coming up with is Heavy duty
industrial stuff. Thanks, appreciate your help.

--
Paul O.