Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drill Press Table , Fence, and Indexing Stop

"Leon" wrote in
:

Thank you. If you are interested, the 'very" top pieces are phonelic
covered 14 layer birch plywood. The solid bottom piece is 11 ply
birch plywood. the over all dimensions are 1.5" thick, and 16"x 24".
Rockler has the phonelic panels on sale for $20 for a 32 x 24" sheet.
I am sure plain plywood would work but I wanted something that would
not stain and would remain very flat.

Thanks for the info. I'll try building mine with "hardwood plywood" that
Home Depot occasionally sells (usually Birch). I've got a couple pieces
of it waiting for a project.

(Yet another item on the shop to do list. :-))

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.