Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Dripp Press Table , Fence, and Indexing Stop

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
I just posted pics of this DP table top that I built on a.b.p.w.

Looks good. That replaceable wood slot in the center is a good idea. And
I like the movable fence in the T slots. Square is whatever fits the
job/stock on a drill press.

Thank you, Square works the same way on a router table fence too. ;~) I
actually have 3 or 4 inch slots under each knob on the fence so that the
fence can be slid left or right that amount and so that the fence can ve
clamped down with one end forward. With one end forward I can drill a hinge
hole on a long door with out rolling the DP out, it normally sets back a
bit behind the tool chest on the left side.

Is that a hold down in the third picture? How do you do holdowns and
stops on this table?

No, no hold downs. I am showing the stop in two positions, fence and table
t-slot. To tell you the truth I have never had any use or need for hold
downs on this DP.