Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Drill Press Table , Fence, and Indexing Stop

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message

I'm going to have to build one of those dripp press tables myself. I
often need a fence and repeatable holes would be a good thing. :-)

My compliments.

Thank you. If you are interested, the 'very" top pieces are phonelic
covered 14 layer birch plywood. The solid bottom piece is 11 ply birch
plywood. the over all dimensions are 1.5" thick, and 16"x 24". Rockler
has the phonelic panels on sale for $20 for a 32 x 24" sheet. I am sure
plain plywood would work but I wanted something that would not stain and
would remain very flat.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.