Posted to rec.woodworking
TD Driver[_2_] TD Driver[_2_] is offline

Default Table saw switch

Woodcraft has an after-market switch for less than $30. Works fine on
my router table.

Keith Nuttle wrote:
The cord on the switch on my 40 year old Sears table saw has been run
over one too many times and I decided to replace it. However when I
took it apart to replace the cord I notice at some time something got
hot and the covering of on wire is slightly melted.

The switch consist of two plugs, one controlled by a rocker switch
(Standard one that came with the saw) I have done some googling and
checked some of the local stores and have not been able to find a
replacement.

What are other people using for switches?