Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default New Product

Stormin Mormon wrote:
We separated from England, account of distant governemnt
"taxation without representation", endless taxes like stamp
tax, and disregard of personal liberties. Search and
siezure, that kind of thing. When we have deficit spending,
unresponsive government, elected reps calling themselves
"our nation's leaders", taxation without representation,
and property and money siezure (like stimulus bills that
spend amazing ammounts of money with no visible source of
support), and laws like gun control that's prohibited by the
Constituion, then we might be close to revolution. But, not
until then.

You've simply got to understand the rationale behind the "stimulus bill."
It's not very complicated, but you've got to follow along.

1. We start with Liberals having a foundational philosophy about equality.
Anything that promotes equality - in any realm - is good.
2. Liberals also believe the amount of wealth in a nation is fixed and this
wealth is almost always badly distributed. This maldistribution leads to
inequality and must be rectified.
3. By moving the tax burden toward those with more wealth - and
simultaneously providing more to those that don't pay taxes - liberals push
the pendulum towards the desired goal.
4. By increasing the debt beyond all reason, the liberals guarantee that the
wealthy will continue, perhaps for generations, to have their resources
drained.

As an aside, conservatives tend to believe wealth can be created. Unless, of
course, the innovators go John Galt.