Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default New Product

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Those refillable aerosol cans been around as long as I can
remember (thirty years). Clever idea, for sure. I'd love to
hear how it works out.

Don't confuse "ease of use" with "simply having." I actually had the
following conversation with one of my customers from Massachusetts:

Carol: "What did you see at this gun show?"
Me: "I was surprised at the number of crew-served weapons being sold."
Carol: "What's a 'crew-served' weapon?"
Me: "Uh, one that takes more than one person to operate it, like a machine
gun or tank."
Carol: "What would someone do with one of those?"
Me: "Uh, nothing. Just having one is the goal."
Carol: "Don't LIE to me! They have to have SOME reason!"
Me: "Okay, I can tell you. We're stocking up for the revolution."
Carol: "I KNEW IT ! ! !"

However, in the instant case, this re-fillable aerosol container will make
applying preservative to my 81mm mortar quite a bit easier.