Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Product

HeyBub wrote:
Went to my local Harbor Freight "parking lot sale" this morning (it was held
inside the store, partly because of the weather, but mainly because the
jerkwater town in which it is located [Sugar Land, Texas] doesn't allow
parking lot sales because they sully the ambiance and patina of the town and
people milling about buying things is vaguely unsettling).

Anyway, HF is now selling a fill-it-yourself aerosol spray can

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...unction=Search

for (reg) $7.99 (sale price is less).

You put whatever you want to spray in the can (paint, mustard, deer urine,
etc.), and add air through a bicycle-type air inlet - either from a
compressor or hand pump (90psi max) and you're good to go.

I got one and may use it someday. When I do, I'll report the results. I also
bought a 1/3-sheet electric sander for $19.99, which I WILL used today. I've
got to remove about 87,000 bumps from sheetrock texture in advance of
covering the wall (13x8) with a mural.

----
HF also had their multifunction tool on sale for $39.99.

I bought a sprayer from Grainger about 20 years ago
like this one:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/2Z857

I can fill it with kerosene, light the spray and get
a nice big fireball. It's amazing.

TDD