Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT connecting TV "rabbit ears" to LCD flatscreen

I actually got digital TV on an old rabbit ears.

9.0,9.1,9.2 It was local and was on my 50" plasma.

I have since put on an omi-directional Hi Def antenna but use a Sat line.

I have to put the antenna in the attic for better response.

Martin

wrote:
Friend wants to dump the 13" portable tv that is connected
to the rabbit ears, this is if it's possible to get the "over the
airwave" signal into the LCD.

Point is, the local channels are available over the air, and
would like to watch them on the big screen.

ps, what will change when the "digital" switchover actually
happens?

thanks

gary