Default Router Question

Yes, I know the P-C rep. So, I am leaning toward this model now as it seems
to have been designed with specific features that are perfect for table use
(above bit access and micro-adjustment, etc ) and hand-held use (easy-grip
body, through the handle dust collection, etc).

Of course, this is a completely new line and any company can make a clunker.

Thanks for your opinion.

BTW: One question. I am not sure that I correctly interpreted your whole God
metephor. In this scenario, since you are giving the advice to me, am I God?