Doug Winterburn

Default Power tools in Europe (long)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:55:02 -0700, Noel Hegan wrote:

I'd say most tools overhere are about 50% more expensive than North
America. A lot less choice as well here in the UK. But I suppose it
all evens out with free healthcare (you hurt yourself or get ill, go
to hospital and hopefully get fixed, all for free), less gun
crime...I'm sure there are lots of other advantages but I canny think
of any...

Wow, free healthcare! Our doctors, nurses and the hospitals insist on
getting paid. How do you get yours to work for nothing?

-Doug