Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] biddy67@gmail.com is offline

Default Leaking Insinkerator Badger 5 Plus 5

This unit has a few years on it and recently began leaking. The leak
is coming from the location shown he

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/562/badger5.jpg

I do see alot of posts about leaking from the bottom, but that isn't
the case with this unit. The upper part with the name of the unit
appears to be a decorative shroud of sorts, it moves around some and
the leak is seeping from under it. I've looked inside from the sink
end and nothing appears unusual there.

I've also looked at where it mates with the sink and that does not
appear to be the source, but I'm going to tighten it a bit and see
what happens anyway.