Posted to alt.technology.obsolete,sci.electronics.repair,alt.scooter,alt.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.tech
S'mee S'mee is offline

Default Scooter Soldering Kit Battery

On Feb 16, 7:22 pm, "." wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:15 pm, "Steven Sea Gull"
drunkenly slurred:

What ever (snip)

Nothing to see here folks, just a *stupid* thread that's gone on so
long it's attracted bottom feeders like Keith.

Hmm, this coming from a liar, psychopath and all around idiot? High
compliments indeed. Tell me oh font of arcane knowledge how could a
reject, racist, liar, idot, pursuer of under age mexicans and all
around lonely, unemployed loser with no family possibly know anything
about what I do or do not do? Hmm...then again you are an internet
stalker who mines other peoples info. Much as you've attempted to do
to me and use like the sick ******* you are.

Funny thing Krusty...it doesn't scare me. Nothing you could do scares
me. Lie all you want...nobody believes you. You to can be found just
like everyone else.

For that matter you've contributed NOTHING to this thread...as usual
for a loser of your high caliber.
--
Keith