Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Cleaning an electric blanket

"Anita Palley" wrote in message
On 28 Jan, 12:16, wrote:

Chuck it in the bin ya clatty monkey . FFS..How much does an elec
blanket cost .Better still dont buy a replacement .Do without or buy a
HWB and fill it from the hot tap .
And what about the rest of the stuff incl the mattress ...I'd be
chucking the lot out and that's from someone who had 3 cats at one
time . Cat's **** is the Devil's work..!!!!

A little bit a catty wee wee never did anyone any harm.

Ugh.

You aren't the lady I dealt with on Freecycle are you? Her nickname was on
Freecycle Pussy Galore. I took an electric fire to her house (full of
expectations...) and when she opened the door the stench really hit me. She
had cats everywhere. I pushed the fire into her front door and made a quick
escape - the memories of the stench are with me months later.