Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Is there a Tool Opposite of Vice (Separator)?

-MIKE- wrote:

Yep. :-)
They were like $2.50 a piece on sale months ago, so I figured what the
heck.

Sooner or later, I'll take 'em back for store credit.

Or maybe I'll just buy new ones and take back the old, broken ones. :-p

I just picked up some for $1.99 each. I figure for small, light-duty
projects where all they have to do keep a little pressure on the parts while
the glue dries they're worth two bucks. I wonder if their screw-clamps are
any good, they put those on sale sometimes but they disappear pretty fast.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=4854

I got a set of these at HF recently and they've proven very useful, there
are some decent items there in between the somewhat shoddy stuff.