Posted to sci.electronics.repair
james moffat james moffat is offline

Default paradigm subwoofer buzzing looking for advice.

Hi all! I have a paradigm subwoofer 10 inch can give you the model if
you need it that has a hum/buzz emanating from the controller board
that I am about to open and attempt to repair.No I won't do anything
crazy with it.
I was wondering if anyone had any advice or things to look for that
might be the problem for when I finally do rip it apart.
The buzz is definitely coming from the board, and not the speaker, and
is fairly minor in nature, as I didn't notice it until I was
manhandling it into a new location.
It is a similar buzz as to what you get with a badly grounded turn
table.
If you need any more info or have any questions please ask, and I will
do my best to answer.
thanks for your time.
kallita
If you really want to talk to me - just eat the spam