Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default Pre-Finished quarter round

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:03:53 -0800, Vic wrote:

I'm installing some quarter round molding, It is the pre-finished
fabricated kind of material that you buy to match laminate flooring.
My question is, since this molding will not be painted should the
finish nails be countersunk with a nail set and the holes filled?
Seems like they should but I'm not certain about filling nail holes on
molding that won't be painted. What is the correct thing to do?

Thanks,
Vic

Seems to me I picked up some finishing brads that were stained a brown
color for some brown trim. The brads came in different colors. Tacked them
flush with the trim.