Posted to uk.d-i-y
Winelight Winelight is offline

Default Toilet cistern condensation

Mains filled toilet cistern with vast amounts of condensation running
off it.

It's already boxed in.
The bathroom has (working) humidstat extractor fan.
The bathroom has heating.

So that rules out the three most commonly suggested "fixes" which
leaves me with the other things that people have suggested from time
to time:

Drip tray. These don't seem to exist, or I can't find them.
Tri-wall cistern. These don't seem to exist, or I can't find them.
Insulated cistern. These don't seem to exist, or I can't find them.

So that just leaves:

Insulate the interior of the cistern myself. It seems I have a choice
of cutting up a yoga mat and gluing it on (I can't see that working,
at least not if I do it, anyway), or spraying some kind of insulating
foam on the inside.

Does that sound right? Or have I missed another easy solution?