Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default kenwood car radio need code

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 04:38:28 -0000, krw wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:30:58 -0000, krw wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:24:07 -0000, krw wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:43:04 -0000, krw wrote:

In article ,
says...

krw wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:22:22 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:27:59 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

I usually get asked the engine number. I never have this to hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

You are on the wrong side of the planet.

Not too sure I want to move over there.....

Good, because we don't need any more British birdbrains emigrating to
the US.

Agreed - you already have more than your fair share of stupidity. Any more and the country would implode.

Brits? Yeah, we have all of the smart Brits already. In fact, your
little island has already imploded because of the brain drain.

Can you blame the smart ones for leaving?

Nope. Maybe now the French will move to that lousy little island
and increase the IQ of both.

Then French are not especially intelligent. They are more sensible in quite a few ways, but not more intelligent.

Well, then we agree. You are dumber than a frog.

How on earth could you possibly read that into what I wrote?

Ok, stupid, I'll spell it out for you. The French "aren't
especially intelligent", yet if they moved to your puny god-forsaken
island would increase your average IQ. Got it dummy?

This "god-forsaken" island doesn't believe in god like you neanderthals.

You don't even make a convincing liar.

Go look at some stats. Most Americans are religious. Most Brits are either atheists, or slightly religious but don't even bother going to church.

It also doesn't get half destroyed by hurricanes and earthquakes every 5 minutes.

Dumb as a box of rocks too. Though there is nothing new here.

You haven't heard of hurricanes? I'm sure any decent news website will help you out here.

Oh and we can spell complicated words like colour and aluminium.

No, quite obviously you can't.

Ignoramus.

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour surgical procedure.
A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask "Are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed the young nurse replies "I don't know sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may damage his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his willie in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting them and moving them around.
Then she takes a close look and says "There's nothing wrong with them sir"
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly "Thank you very much, that was wonderful, but listen very, very carefully...
"Are - my - test - results - back?