Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default $73 an Hour

"john" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:
"john" wrote in message

I'm beginning to wish I had taken my uncle up on his offer to give me
his 40' boat. I could live on it, and it's a straight shot from here to
the Bahamian Outer Islands...

--
Ed Huntress

That sounds like a plan. Hope you like to eat fish.

I could live on fish. We used to eat it three times a week or more when I
was fishing a lot.

There is a nice little bar on Great Inaguana and the food at the Morton
salt hotel/boarding house was always good. The Green turtle soup was
excellent.

I love green turtle soup. 'Haven't had it for 40 years. Maybe I should
start packing, before the whole economy goes south. g

--
Ed Huntress

IF you are ever at the airport in Nassau, Bahamas and want a good lunch
you have to go to where the employees eat around the back of the main
terminal, much better food and lower prices. Something like Creole
cooking.

I hope I remember that if it should come to pass. g It's funny you should
mention that, because I once ate in a little restaurant next to the
Christiansted airport, one that was frequented by the locals, and had the
best goat stew I ever ate in the Caribbean.

If the damned little goats weren't bleating around right out back, and if
they didn't look so cute (these are very small goats, black-and-white), I
could have enjoyed it more.

--
Ed Huntress