Posted to sci.electronics.repair,comp.arch.embedded
msg msg is offline

Default 128 pin .5mm (38 and 26 pins on a side) QFP prototyping breakoutboard needed

msg wrote:

Greetings,

I would appreciate recommendations or pointers to suppliers of (low cost)
QFP prototyping breakout boards (for hand soldering) who would have one
for 128 pin, .5mm devices with 38 and 26 pins/side (38 x 26 x 38 x 26); the
universal ones have a pattern that only seems to work for square devices
and I have yet to find one that specifically describes accepting a package
as I have described.

Thanks to Paul and linnix for your replies. There really wasn't anything
at 'www.adapt-plus.com' that would work and I have pounded the keyboard
searching the 'Net.

I may need to get .5mm TSSOP fanout 'sticks' and cut them into sections and
glue them down to a copper plane to accommodate my package.

Michael