Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

You said: " I prefer not to have things that hot inside my house.",
so you are either quite ignorant, or just another liar.

PHucker frequently get confused about something he or someone else has said,
then gets in an argument with anyone who corrects him.

The mentally decapitated are all like that.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.