Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] pharkus@pharkus.homeip.net is offline

Default Guide me - repairing projection TV coolant leak

Hi. I've got a Sony TV, model KP-43HT20. It's been a while since I've
had it apart, and can't remember how this was determined, but there is
a leak. Not a big one, and the board isn't covered with it.

I haven't fixed this sort of issue before, and would like someone to
give me a general idea of what parts I need (gasket? what one? MCM
have it?), what precautions to take (I already know about the HV...),
and anything else I need to know before I blow myself up, give myself
cancer, or launch shards of glass across the room and scare the cats.

Thanks in advance.