Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stokesbr@cox.net is offline

Default Hitachi model 50V500 Pink picture

I have researched info on this probem, and found a fix, but I don't
understand how it is done. Here is what the tech wrote - "Record 12C
Buss settings, then "memory initi" and put back in the recorded data".
Is this done from a service menu? Anyone how to access it? I'll do
more searching for the fix procedure, but was hoping this group would
be able to help. I tried to download the service manual for free, but
the Hitachi website is now prompting me for a user name and password.
Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks as always group.