Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default $73 an Hour

"john" wrote in message

I'm beginning to wish I had taken my uncle up on his offer to give me his
40' boat. I could live on it, and it's a straight shot from here to the
Bahamian Outer Islands...

--
Ed Huntress

That sounds like a plan. Hope you like to eat fish.

I could live on fish. We used to eat it three times a week or more when I
was fishing a lot.

There is a nice little bar on Great Inaguana and the food at the Morton
salt hotel/boarding house was always good. The Green turtle soup was
excellent.

I love green turtle soup. 'Haven't had it for 40 years. Maybe I should start
packing, before the whole economy goes south. g

--
Ed Huntress