Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default kenwood car radio need code

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:07:41 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:22:22 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:27:59 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

I usually get asked the engine number. I never have this to hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

You are on the wrong side of the planet.

Not too sure I want to move over there.....

Good, because we don't need any more British birdbrains emigrating to
the US.

Agreed - you already have more than your fair share of stupidity. Any more and the country would implode.

I agree that's why I would like to see all the illegal aliens, and
those who have overstayed their visa rounded up & deported.

You need to vote for the US equivalent of the BNP.

Brain Natriuretic Peptide?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.