Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:28:01 -0000, Michael A. Terrell
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:19:17 -0000, Michael A. Terrell
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:04:30 -0000, Michael A. Terrell
wrote:

If the birds are so smart, why do they stay with him?

Because I look after them better than most "pet owners".

Really? Have you met most pet owners? Or are you just lying, as
usual?

I've met loads, ones I've sold parrots to or bought parrots from.

I don't keep them in cages. 99% of people do. And yes there is a lot
of claning up to do.

So a sample so small as to be meaningless.

It's big enough.

Too bad you didn't study
statistics. Some pets like cages.

Parrots do not. They are supposed to FLY.

Then why do you keep them in your house? hey should be free to fly
anywhere they want to. You just keep them in a bigger cage.

They feel secure, in their own space.

As do prisoners?

I don't want to know about your time in prison, or your prison
'freinds'.

I suppose you are against fenced in yards & dog houses, too.

And I suppose you condone battery farms.

WTF is a battery farm? Do you start with AAAA cells, then feed &
water them till they are full grown D cells?

Its a European term - e.g. egg laying chickens kept in tiny compartments so
small they can't even turn round!

Do they still do that? It isn't common in the US.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.