Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:57:58 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

Your humour is deteriorating.

You said that I have no sense of humor. How can it be deteriorating?

You don't accept anyone else's humour, but you attempt to create your own. It's getting worse.

If you ever write anything funny, I'll let you know.

You haven't read any of my comedy Sci-Fi writing, so what do you know?

I was of course only referring to your activities within the group.

Yet you made a blanket statement that I have no sense of humor.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.