Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:20:34 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

They use so little power though. Anyway the main source of heat in any lighting is from the light source itself, not the wires supplying it. I've never felt any LEDs getting warmer than body temperature.

Truly amazing! Your ignorance is something to behold.

Are my LEDs magical then? Because they certainly are not warmer than I am.

No, just substandard.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.