Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default kenwood car radio need code

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:15:00 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:50:28 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:15:56 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

It didn't work when your parents did it to you, and it doesn't work on
flash memory.

I know it doesn't work. But people used to say it did, which is why I mentioned it. There were plenty of other silly things about doors, but everyone forgot the obvious.

People come here for answers, not ignorant bull****.

Then why did someone ask him the number of cylinders in the engine, and the number of doors on the car?

You've never bought car parts at the dealer? They ask that when you
buy a gas cap. The databases are set up that you need the year & model,
along with other questions to drill down to the information you want. It
is designed to be used by mechanics, not computer experts.

I usually get asked the engine number. I never have this to hand and give them the make, model, year, etc. They are at a loss to find anything.

"Th on my k yboard has stopp d working"